- Baby Milk Powder Formula Dispenser. I decided to stop breastfeeding and switch to formula at 7 months. I knew I needed something to make feeding on demand convenient. This formula dispenser was a life saver. Super convenient!
- Baby Playmat & Skip Hop Portable Baby Playard. As my daughter became more mobile and because my husband and I also have a dog, we found it essential to give our daughter her own play space. These items not only gave my daughter her own space without the dog interfering but it also helped us keep her contained and within eyesight of us while we were in our living room. It was also a perk that the gate we picked matched our living room decor.
- Baby toothbrush and teether. At 6 months, my daughter had her first tooth. By 9 months, my daughter had 8 teeth. It was essential that we taught her good dental care at an early age and got her used to using a tooth brush. My daughter loves her banana tooth brush and gets excited to brush her teeth! The banana suctions to the bathroom vanity and has a traveling case to keep it sanitary.
- PackIt Freezable Deluxe Large Lunch Bag. My daughter started daycare at 9 months and I knew I needed to purchase a lunch box that was big enough for her bottles and snack. This lunchbox is great. Not only is it cute but the entire lunch box serves as a cooler as it can be folded up and placed in the fridge where it gets cold and stays insulated. Its the perfect lunch bag to keep breast milk/formula fresh.
- Baby Crawling Anti-Slip Knee pads. Once my daughter started crawling there was nothing stopping her. To protect her knees I got these knee pads. The knee pads come in an assortment of colors and are durable, breathable, and absorbent.
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker. My daughter’s attempt to walk has significantly improved with this walker. Unlike the seated walker that we have, this walker allows her to work on her balance in a standing position rather than a supported seated position. We are finally making strides!
- LENK Vegetable Cutter Shapes Set. To get my daughter to eat more bite sized solids I got these cute cutters to cut her food into cute shapes. I’ve used it on cucumbers and peanut butter sandwiches!
- Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment | Maximum Strength. For the longest time I didn’t know that there was a difference between preventative diaper rash cream and diaper rash creams to treat a rash. When my daughter got a diaper rash I was using the preventative cream and did not see her rashes clear up. After talking to her pediatrician, I realized that I was using the wrong cream and immediately got her this rash ointment. This stuff works to clear up rashes! You will see results within hours!
- Boogie Wipes. As expected, when my daughter started daycare she suffered from quite a few colds. These boogie wipes are amazing! Not only are they gentle on her little nose, but they are made with natural saline that helps clear and dissolve snot and boogers. It’s the perfect remedy for a baby who hasn’t mastered blowing their nose.
Leave a Comment and Share Some of Your Favorite Items For Your 6-9 Month Old.