- Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat. The Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat is cute, convenient, and it helps support little ones as you sit them up to interact with the world around them. Very quickly my daughter was over her incline seat and wanted to sit up. This chair was a lifesaver. The soft fabrics and wide base helps little ones relax in cushy comfort. And the best part? It folds flat-making it easy to store or take with you on the go.
- Summer Infant 2-in-1 Cushy Cart Cover and Seat Positioner. Protect your baby from dirt and germs on shopping carts or restaurant high chairs with the Summer Infant Cushy Cart Cover. The removable bolster/positioner provides extra support and comfort for a smaller baby while keeping your little one clean and germ-free. A vinyl pocket is included to protect your smartphone, and there are two loops to attach toys for entertaining your little one. The cover folds compactly making it easy to bring while shopping or dining out.
- NoseFrida the SnotSucker Baby Nasal Aspirator and Saline Spray Kit. Nose Frida the Snotsucker Saline Kit is the all-in-one stuffy nose solution for babies and toddlers. The kit includes: a SnotSucker nasal aspirator, disposable hygiene filters clinically proven to prevent any bacterial transfer, and the Nose Frida Saline Snot Spray – a natural saline mist with sea salt and water. When my daughter started daycare she got her first real cold. The Snotsucker made it super easy to help ease her nasal congestion.
- Summer Infant Brush and Comb. My daughter has pretty thick hair and most baby brushes were too soft for her texture. This brush was the perfect brush for my daughter’s texture.
- Simple Joys by Carter’s Baby Girls’ 3-Pack Cotton Sleeveless Sleepbag. As my daughter outgrew her swaddles these sleep bags were a major hit. It made diaper changes super easy and kept her warm since blankets are cautioned at this stage!
- Dreft Stain Remover. When it comes to blow outs a good stain remover is a must have! Spraying this on my daughter’s clothes before putting it into the washer made such a difference with getting those hard stains out.
Leave a Comment and Share Some of Your Favorite Items For Your 3-6 Month Old.