- Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light and Time-to-Rise. Rest combines nightlight, sound machine, and time-to-rise alert in one easy-to-use device that you can control from your phone! Customize color, brightness, sound, and volume level. Set programs to turn off and on automatically based on your family’s sleep schedule. Rest is easily controlled remotely via easy-to-use Hatch Baby Rest app. No need to disrupt a sleeping baby! I love this item and still use it. I first discovered this item when I was researching night lights for nursing in the middle of the night. At 3 months, my husband and I moved our daughter into her own room and Rest helped our transition. I was able to turn on and dim the light from my Iphone when I needed to enter her room to nurse her. I also created a night time program that automatically turns on to signal night time and turns off to signal morning.
- 2 in 1 Carseat Canopy and Nursing Cover Up with Peakaboo Opening. My daughter was born in early October and I wanted a carseat cover that provided enough ventilation and air and was not only cute but practical. It’s always a win when I can find an item with multiple uses! The Carseat Canopy covers babies from wind, cool weather, warm weather, bugs, germs, stranger’s fingers AND serves as a nursing cover. It also provides a darker and cozier environment for babies who fall asleep in the carseat.
- Fisher Price 4 in 1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub. I love multi-use items that can grow with my daughter. This 4 in 1 tub has grown with my daughter from newborn to now 12 months. Each stage allows me to comfortably bathe my daughter!
- Braun Thermoscan 7 Digital Ear Thermometer. It took me some time to find the right thermometer for my daughter. Originally on my registry I asked for a forehead scan thermometer, but to my dismay I never captured an accurate reading. I then decided to go to the old school thermometer that you typically use under your tongue (for the babies under their arm or in the rectum). I would use it under my daughter’s arm and although I would capture an accurate reading, it took way too LONG. Imagine having a sick and fussy baby and you are holding her arm down for what feels like several minutes just to verify her temperature… yea not very practical. After one sick visit to the doctor I noticed they captured her temperature in a matter of SECONDS and left her with little discomfort! I knew then that I needed to change my thermometer. This thermometer is the same brand as the one used in my daughter’s doctor’s office with a little more bells and whistles. This digital thermometer uses infrared technology to take your child’s temperature in seconds and uses a Fever Guidance System that provides a color coded reading based on different levels of fever by age group selected. The ExactTemp system uses a light & beep to confirm proper positioning & the Memory function recalls the last 9 temperature readings, allowing you to keep track of fluctuations. It also comes with disposable lens filters to maintain hygiene.
- Baby Cotton Nightgowns And Swaddle Me Original Swaddles. These items were a must have for me! The nightgowns made middle of the night changes quick and easy. No need to unsnap several buttons to get to a dirty diaper! The Swaddles were also a lifesaver! Unlike my husband, I never managed to master the perfect swaddle. We also had a little fighter who would always break out of our blanket swaddles. These swaddles are pre-made with a leg pouch for easy diaper changes and velcro to secure your little one!
Leave a Comment and Share Some of Your Favorite items For Your 0-3 Month Old.